Juvenile justice : a reference handbook / Donald ... Read More
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kirtland Community College.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
- ISBN: 9781440840746 (hardback)
- ISBN: 1440840741 (hardback)
- Physical Description: xvi, 314 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Edition: Second edition.
- Publisher: Santa Barbara, California : ABC-CLIO, An Imprint of ABC-CLIO, LLC 
Revised edition of the authors' Juvenile justice, 2005.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
1. Background and history -- 2. Problems, ... Read More
"Authoritative, current, and easy to use, this ... Read More
"Juvenile delinquency is a topic that has ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Juvenile justice, Administration of > United States > Handbooks, manuals, etc.