The Rosie effect / Graeme Simsion.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kirtland Community College.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
- ISBN: 1476767327 (paperback)
- ISBN: 9781476767321 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 344 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First Simon & Schuster trade paperback edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster Paperbacks, 2015.
Includes reading group guide.
Sequel to: The Rosie Project.
"Don Tillman knows humans must adapt to survive. ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Married people > Fiction.
Pregnancy > Fiction.
Asperger's syndrome > Patients > Fiction.
Marital conflict > Fiction.
New York (N.Y.) > Fiction.