Another person's poison : a history of food ... Read More
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kirtland Community College.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
- ISBN: 9780231164849 (cloth : acid-free paper)
- ISBN: 023116484X (cloth : acid-free paper)
- Physical Description: xii, 290 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Columbia University Press, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages ... Read More
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Food allergy before allergy -- Anaphylaxis, ... Read More
To some, food allergies seem like fabricated cries ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Food allergy > History.
Food Hypersensitivity > History.
Food Hypersensitivity > immunology.
History, 19th Century.
History, 20th Century.
History, 21st Century.
Search for related items by series
- Arts and traditions of the table: perspectives on culinary history
- Arts and traditions of the table.