Leading change / John P. Kotter.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kirtland Community College.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
- ISBN: 9781422186435 (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1422186431 (alk. paper)
- Physical Description: xii, 194 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Publisher: Boston, Mass. : Harvard Business Review Press, ©2012.
Includes new preface by the author.
Originally published in 1996.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Transforming organizations: why firms fail -- ... Read More
From the ill-fated dot-com bubble to unprecedented ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
Leading Change, with a New Preface by the Author
John P. Kotter is a graduate of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Harvard University. He is the Konosuke Matashusita Professor of Leadership at the Harvard Business School and was one of the youngest people in Harvard history to receive full professorship. Kotter's works include Power and Influence: Beyond Formal Authority, The Leadership Factor and Corporate Culture and Performance. (Bowker Author Biography)