Of human bondage / W. Somerset Maugham ; introduction by Gore Vidal.
A young man struggling for self-realization, Philip Carey becomes caught in a destructive love affair with a waitress, in a novel about sexual obsession, self-discovery, and the complexities of human relationships.
- ISBN: 037575315X
- ISBN: 9780375753152
- Physical Description: xxxix, 611 pages ; 21 cm.
- Edition: 1999 Modern Library pbk. ed.
- Publisher: New York : Modern Library, 1999.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||People with disabilities > Fiction.
Physicians > Fiction.
Orphans > Fiction.
Artists > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kirtland Community College.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Kirtland Community College Library||PR 6025 .A86 O3 1999||30775305486681||General Collection||Available||-|