The reason I jump : the inner voice of a ... Read More
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kirtland Community College.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
- ISBN: 9780812994865 (hardcover : acid-free paper)
- ISBN: 0812994868 (hardcover : acid-free paper)
- ISBN: 9780812994872 (ebook)
xvii, 135 pages : illustrations ; 20 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Random House, 2013.
"Originally published in Japanese by Escor Publishers Ltd. in 2007"--Title page verso.
Written by a very smart, very self-aware, and very ... Read More
Translation of: Jiheishō no boku ga tobihaneru ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Higashida, Naoki 1992-
Autistic people Japan Biography
Autistic people Psychology
The Reason I Jump : The Inner Voice of a Thirteen-Year-Old Boy with Autism
Naoki Higashida was born in 1992 and was diagnosed with autism at the age of five. He graduated from high school in 2011. He is an advocate, motivational speaker, and the author of The Reason I Jump. (Bowker Author Biography)