Lost horizon : a novel / James Hilton.
Following a plane crash in the Himalayan mountains, a lost group of Englishmen and Americans stumble upon the dream-like, utopian world of Shangri-La, where life is eternal and civilization refined.
- ISBN: 9780062113726 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0062113720 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 241, 15 p. ; 21 cm.
- Edition: [P.S. ed.]
- Publisher: New York : Harper Perennial, .
Originally published in hardcover: William Morrow, 1933. First Perrenial ed. published 2004, reissued in 2012.
Includes essay "Shangri-La" by Kenneth C. Davis, and discussion questions.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Airplane crash survival > Fiction.
Shangri-La (Imaginary place) > Fiction.
Utopias > Fiction.
Himalaya Mountains > Fiction.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kirtland Community College.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.