Gluten freedom : the nation's leading expert offers the essential guide to a healthy, gluten-free lifestyle / Alessio Fasano, MD with Susie Flaherty ; foreword by Rich Gannon.
"Alessio Fasano, MD, world-renowned expert and founder of Boston's Center for Celiac Research, reveals the latest developments in scientific research and treatment, and the answers they provide for this rapidly expanding audience. This groundbreaking, authoritative guide is an invaluable roadmap for the newly diagnosed, for those already dealing with gluten-related issues, and for anyone who thinks they may have an issue with gluten"--Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781118423103 (hardback)
- ISBN: 1118423100 (hardback)
- Physical Description: xxix, 327 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Publisher: Nashville, Tennessee : Wiley General Trade, an imprint of Turner Publishing Company, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 289-300) and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Part one: Gluten enters the picture -- Part two: Learning to live without gluten -- Part three: Gluten-free for life -- Part four: Going beyond gluten.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Gluten-free diet > Popular works.
Gluten-free diet > Recipes.
Self-care, Health > Popular works.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kirtland Community College.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.