Seedswap : the gardener's guide to saving and ... Read More
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kirtland Community College.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
- ISBN: 9781611800913 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1611800919 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 128 p. : col. ill. ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: Boston : Roost Books, 2013.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Seed swapping -- An introduction to seeds -- The ... Read More
Presents a guide to seed saving and creating a ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Seeds > Harvesting.
Seeds > Collection and preservation.
Summary: Presents a guide to seed saving and creating a seed bank, providing information on why seed banks are important, which seeds to swap and save, and how to get involved with the worldwide horticultural campaign to save seeds.