Seedswap : the gardener's guide to saving and swapping seeds / Josie Jeffery.
Presents a guide to seed saving and creating a seed bank, providing information on why seed banks are important, which seeds to swap and save, and how to get involved with the worldwide horticultural campaign to save seeds.
- ISBN: 9781611800913 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1611800919 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 128 p. : col. ill. ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: Boston : Roost Books, 2013.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Seed swapping -- An introduction to seeds -- The benefits of swapping -- Sourcing and saving seeds -- Seed banks -- Create a seed bank -- Raising seeds -- Seed directory -- Seed swap troubleshooter -- Seed libraries.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Seeds > Harvesting.
Seeds > Collection and preservation.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kirtland Community College.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
You are now browsing Kirtland Community College