1984 : a novel
- ISBN: 0452262933 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780452262935 (pbk.)
294 p. ; 21 cm.
- Edition: 1st Plume printing.
- Publisher: New York : Plume, 1983.
"A Plume--Harcourt Brace book."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||Includes bibliographical references (p. -294).|
Search for related items by subject
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kirtland Community College.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Summary: Orwell's classic novel of one man's nightmare odyssey through a world ruled by warring states and a power structure that controls not only information but individual thought and memory.