1984 : a novel / by George Orwell ; with an afterword by Erich Fromm.
Orwell's classic novel of one man's nightmare odyssey through a world ruled by warring states and a power structure that controls not only information but individual thought and memory.
- ISBN: 0452262933 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780452262935 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 294 p. ; 21 cm.
- Edition: 1st Plume printing.
- Publisher: New York : Plume, 1983.
"A Plume--Harcourt Brace book."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (p. -294).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Totalitarianism > Fiction.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kirtland Community College.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.