The final storm : a novel of the war in the Pacific / Jeff Shaara.
As the war in the Pacific heats up in 1945, Private Clay Adams dreams of finding glory like his brother, while Admiral Chester Nimitz struggles to unite rival army and marine commanders so they can defeat the Japanese and end the war.
- ISBN: 9780345497956 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0345497953
- Physical Description: xxix, 446 p. : map ; 21 cm.
- Edition: 2012 Ballantine Books trade pbk. ed.
- Publisher: New York : Ballantine Books Trade Paperbacks, 2012, c2011.
Booklist, May 2011
Library Journal web only, April 2011
Library Journal web only
|Target Audience Note:||
Adult Follett Library Resources.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||World War, 1939-1945 > Pacific Area > Fiction.
World War, 1939-1945 > Naval operations, American > Fiction.
Pacific Area > Fiction.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kirtland Community College.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Kirtland Community College Library||PS 3569 .H18 F56 2012||30775305466287||General Collection||Available||-|