What you're really meant to do : a road map for reaching your unique potential / Robert Steven Kaplan.
Presents a roadmap for helping readers define their personal success and reach their potential that covers a critical series of issues that must be addressed in order for them to set and achieve their ultimate goals.
- ISBN: 9781422189900 (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1422189902 (alk. paper)
- Physical Description: viii, 219 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Publisher: Boston, Massachusetts : Harvard Business Review Press, 
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Reaching your unique potential -- What you're really meant to do : getting started -- Assessing your strengths and weaknesses : own the process of developing your capabilities -- Finding your passions : dream the dream -- Understanding yourself : the power of narrative -- Making the most of your opportunities : performance and career management -- Good versus great : character and leadership -- The importance of relationships : you can't do this alone -- The road map : bringing it all together.
Search for related items by subject
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kirtland Community College.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.