Race and ethnic relations : American and global perspectives
- ISBN: 9781285749693 (student edition)
- ISBN: 1285749693
- ISBN: 9781285741758 (instructor's edition)
xxi, 602 pages : illustrations, charts, maps ; 24 cm
- Edition: Tenth edition.
- Publisher: Stamford, CT, USA : Cengage Learning, 
Previously published: Belmont, CA : Wadsworth Cengage Learning, c2012.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||Includes bibliographical references (pages 521-580) and index.|
|Formatted Contents Note:||This edition tackles diversity issues from both the American and global perspective, offering an in-depth exploration of today's globally diverse world.|
Search for related items by subject
United States Ethnic relations
United States Race relations
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kirtland Community College.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
You are now browsing Kirtland Community College