- 1 of 1 copy available at Kirtland Community College.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Kirtland Community College Library||SD 144 .M5 D53 2016||30775305522345||General Collection||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780472036530 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 047203653X (pbk. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780472121687 (e-book)
xi, 321 pages : color illustrations ; 28 cm
- Edition: Revised and updated.
- Publisher: Ann Arbor : University of Michigan Press, 
- Copyright: ©2016
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||Includes bibliographical references (pages 295-306) and index.|
|Formatted Contents Note:||The forests of Michigan today -- The ecology of Michigan's forests -- The ice retreats and Michigan's forests return -- Forests and the native people of Michigan -- The forests of the early nineteenth century -- The plunder of Michigan's pineries -- The fiery aftermath of the plunder -- Forestry is born and recovery begins -- The renewal of Michigan's forests -- Public and private forests -- Shaping Michigan's forests -- Forests in Michigan's future.|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Forests and forestry Michigan
Forests and forestry