The short and tragic life of Robert Peace : a brilliant young man who left Newark for the Ivy League / Jeff Hobbs.
Examines "the short life of a talented young African-American man who escapes the slums of Newark for Yale University only to succumb to the dangers of the streets--and of one's own nature--when he returns home"--Amazon.com.
- Physical Description: xii, 406 pages, 13 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Edition: First Scribner trade paperback edition.
- Publisher: New York : Scribner, 2015.
- Copyright: ©2014
Unnumbered sequence contains "A Scribner reading group guide."
Search for related items by subject
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kirtland Community College.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Kirtland Community College Library||E 185.97 .P43 H63 2015||30775305524168||General Collection||Available||-|