Can't just stop : an investigation of compulsions
- ISBN: 9781476725826 (hardback)
- ISBN: 1476725829 (hardback)
- ISBN: 9781476725840 (ebook)
vi, 296 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Simon & Schuster hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||Includes bibliographical references and index.|
|Formatted Contents Note:||What is a compulsion? -- Obsessive-compulsive disorder, or, Is Fred in the refrigerator? -- With treatment, from blood in a snowbank to a career in Hollywood -- In the shadow of OCD: carrying conscientiousness too far -- Video games -- Smartphones and the Web -- Compulsions past -- Compulsive hoarding -- Compulsive acquiring, or I'll take two -- Compelled to do good -- The compulsive brain.|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Obsessive-compulsive disorder Popular works|
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kirtland Community College.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.