Can't just stop : an investigation of compulsions
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kirtland Community College.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
- ISBN: 9781476725826 (hardback)
- ISBN: 1476725829 (hardback)
- ISBN: 9781476725840 (ebook)
vi, 296 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Simon & Schuster hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:|
What is a compulsion? -- Obsessive-compulsive ... Read More
"Mild compulsions, such as shopping with military ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Obsessive-compulsive disorder Popular works|
Can't Just Stop : An Investigation of Compulsions
Sharon Begley is the senior science writer at STAT , the life sciences publication of The Boston Globe . She previously worked at Reuters, Newsweek , The Daily Beast , and The Wall Street Journal . She is the author of Can't Just Stop ; The Emotional Life of Your Brain (with Richard J. Davidson); Train Your Mind, Change Your Brain ; and The Mind and the Brain (with Jeffrey Schwartz). She has received numerous awards for communicating science to the public.