Exhaust systems (Test X1).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kirtland Community College.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
- ISBN: 9781111127152 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1111127158 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: vi, 196 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Edition: 5th ed.
- Publisher: Clifton Park, NY : Delmar/Cengage Learning, c2012.
Previous ed.: Automobile test. Engine repair (Test A1). 2006.
"Part no. 192715"--Cover.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Preface -- Section 1: History And Purpose Of ASE: ... Read More
Synopsis: The fifth edition of Delmar's Automotive ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Automobiles > Motors > Exhaust systems > Maintenance and repair > Examinations > Study guides.
Search for related items by series
- Automotive technician certification
- Delmar ASE test preparation
- Automotive technician certification.
- Delmar Cengage Learning's ASE test preparation series.
Summary: Synopsis: The fifth edition of Delmar's Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Test Preparation Manual for the X1 EXHAUST SYSTEMS certification exam contains an abundance of content designed to help you successfully pass your ASE exam. This manual will ensure that you not only understand the task list and therefore the content your actual certification exam will be based upon, but also provides descriptions of the various types of questions on a typical ASE exam, as well as presents valuable test taking strategies enabling you to be fully prepared and confident on test day.