- 1 of 1 copy available at Kirtland Community College.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Kirtland Community College Library||RC 569.5 .S48 S56 2015||30775305504053||General Collection||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781610698726 (hardback : acid-free paper)
- ISBN: 161069872X (hardback : acid-free paper)
- ISBN: 9781610698733 (ebook)
xii, 193 pages ; 25 cm.
- Publisher: Santa Barbara, California : Greenwood, an imprint of ABC-CLIO, LLC, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||Includes bibliographical references and index.|
|Formatted Contents Note:||Cutting and self-harm : definitions, history, and basic characteristics -- Factors contributing to self-injury -- Self-injury and other conditions -- Responding to self-injury -- Treatment and prevention of self-injury -- Self-injury in school settings -- Self-injury and relationships -- Self-injury and group counseling -- Psychopharmacological treatment of self-injury|
|Summary, etc.:||"What is self-harm and what causes it? Learn the terms and concepts related to this type of behavior"--|
Search for related items by subject