Body piercing and tattoos / Hester L. Furey, book ... Read More
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kirtland Community College.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
- ISBN: 9780737772388 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0737772387 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 98 pages : illustrations (chiefly color), color ... Read More
- Publisher: Farmington Hills, Mich : Greenhaven Press, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Tattoos have become mainstream / Susan Swartz -- ... Read More
A collection of essays presenting opposing ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Body piercing > Juvenile literature.
Tattooing > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
Summary: A collection of essays presenting opposing viewpoints concerning body modification techniques such as body piercing and tattoos, and how they affect teenagers and young adults.