Heating and air conditioning (A7).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kirtland Community College.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
- ISBN: 9781111127091
- ISBN: 1111127093
- Physical Description: vi, 238 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Edition: 5th ed.
- Publisher: Clifton Park, NY : Delmar Cengage Learning, c2012.
"Part no. 192709."
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Preface -- History And Purpose OF ASE --Overview ... Read More
Overview: The fifth edition of Delmar's Automotive ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Automobiles > Heating and ventilation > Maintenance and repair > Examinations.
Automobiles > Maintenance and repair > Examinations > Study guides.
Search for related items by series
- Delmar's test preparation series
- ASE test preparation
- Automobile certification series
- Delmar ASE test preparation
- Delmar's test preparation series.
Summary: Overview: The fifth edition of Delmar's Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Test Preparation Manual for the A7 HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING certification exam contains an abundance of content designed to help you successfully pass your ASE exam. This manual will ensure that you not only understand the task list and therefore the content your actual certification exam will be based upon, but also provides descriptions of the various types of questions on a typical ASE exam, as well as presents valuable test taking strategies enabling you to be fully prepared and confident on test day.