The two Koreas : a contemporary history / Don ... Read More
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kirtland Community College.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
- ISBN: 9780465031238 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0465031234 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: xix, 519 pages, 16 unnumbered pages of plates : ... Read More
- Edition: Revised and updated third edition.
- Publisher: New York : Basic Books, A member of the Perseus Books Group, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages ... Read More
|Formatted Contents Note:||
1 Where the Wild Birds Sing 1 -- The Emergence of ... Read More
"Ever since Korea was first divided at the end of ... Read More
"A new edition of the definitive overview of ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Korea (South) > History.
Korea (North) > History.