Henderson's dictionary of biology / edited by Eleanor Lawrence.
"With over 22,000 entries, Henderson's Dictionary of Biology continues to be an essential reference for students, teachers and researchers within any of the biological sciences. This fourteenth edition has updated and revised many existing definitions, and has included new terms from exciting areas such as bioinformatics, proteomics, and genomics"--Publisher's description.
- ISBN: 9781408234303 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1408234300 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: xii, 758 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 20 cm
- Edition: 15th ed.
- Publisher: Harlow, Essex ; Benjamin Cummings/Pearson, 2011.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Biology > Dictionaries.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kirtland Community College.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Kirtland Community College Library||QH 302.5 .H46 2011||30775305498181||General Collection||Available||-|