The Nile : travelling downriver through Egypt's ... Read More
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kirtland Community College.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
- ISBN: 9780804168908 (paperback)
- ISBN: 0804168903 (paperback)
xv, 292 pages, 16 unnumbered pages of plates : ... Read More
- Edition: First Vintage Departures edition.
- Publisher: New York : Vintage Books, a division of Random House LLC, 2015.
- Copyright: ©2014
"Originally published by Bloomsbury, London, in 2014."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|
Includes bibliographical references (pages ... Read More
|Formatted Contents Note:|
The Nile: Egypt's eternal river -- Aswan: source ... Read More
It was Herodotus who first called Egypt "the gift ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Wilkinson, Toby A. H Travel Nile River
Nile River Valley Description and travel
Nile River Valley History