The lost world : a novel / Michael Crichton.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kirtland Community College.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780345538994 (paperback)
- ISBN: 0345538994 (paperback)
- Physical Description: xiv, 416 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Edition: 2012 Ballantine Books mass market edition.
- Publisher: New York : Ballantine Books, 2012.
- Copyright: ©1995
Originally published: New York : Knopf, 1995.
Six years after the secret disaster at Jurassic ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dinosaurs > Fiction.
Cloning > Fiction.
Summary: Six years after the secret disaster at Jurassic Park and the destruction of the dinosaurs, the dismantling of the park, and the closing of the island, rumors persist that some form of life has survived.