The lost world : a novel / Michael Crichton.
Six years after the secret disaster at Jurassic Park and the destruction of the dinosaurs, the dismantling of the park, and the closing of the island, rumors persist that some form of life has survived.
- ISBN: 9780345538994 (paperback)
- ISBN: 0345538994 (paperback)
- Physical Description: xiv, 416 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Edition: 2012 Ballantine Books mass market edition.
- Publisher: New York : Ballantine Books, 2012.
- Copyright: ©1995
Originally published: New York : Knopf, 1995.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dinosaurs > Fiction.
Cloning > Fiction.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kirtland Community College.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
You are now browsing Kirtland Community College