The lean turnaround : how business leaders use ... Read More
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kirtland Community College.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
- ISBN: 9780071800679 (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0071800670 (alk. paper)
- Physical Description: xxi, 200 pages ; 24 cm
- Publisher: New York : McGraw-Hill, ©2013.
"Foreword by James P. Womack"--Jacket.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages ... Read More
|Formatted Contents Note:||
My lean journey -- Don't just do lean; be lean -- ... Read More
Shares what the author has learned during his ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Corporate turnarounds > Management.
Summary: Shares what the author has learned during his remarkable career and shows how anyone can achieve similar results. This book explains the ins and outs of applying Lean strategy to: eliminate waste in every value-added operation; deliver consistent value to customers; stimulate growth and add jobs; and more.