Leading change / John P. Kotter.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kirtland Community College.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
- ISBN: 9781422186435 (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1422186431 (alk. paper)
- Physical Description: xii, 194 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Publisher: Boston, Mass. : Harvard Business Review Press, ©2012.
Includes new preface by the author.
Originally published in 1996.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Transforming organizations: why firms fail -- ... Read More
From the ill-fated dot-com bubble to unprecedented ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
Summary: From the ill-fated dot-com bubble to unprecedented M & A activity to scandal, greed, and, ultimately, recession -- we've learned that widespread and difficult change is no longer the exception. It's the rule. The author's eight-step process for managing change with positive results has become the foundation for leaders and organizations across the globe. By outlining the process organizations have used to achieve transformational goals and by identifying where and how even top performers derail during the change process, the author provides a practical resource for leaders and managers charged with making change initiatives work.