Gravity : how the weakest force in the universe ... Read More
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kirtland Community College.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
- ISBN: 9780312616298 (hardback)
- ISBN: 0312616295 (hardback)
- ISBN: 9781466802520 (e-book)
- ISBN: 1466802529 (e-book)
322 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : St. Martin's Press, 2012.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:|
What goes up -- A natural tendency -- Gravity ... Read More
"Physicists will tell you that four forces control ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
General relativity (Physics)
Gravity : How the Weakest Force in the Universe Shaped Our Lives
BRIAN CLEGG is most recently the author of How to Build a Time Machine . He holds a physics degree from Cambridge and has written regular columns, features, and reviews for numerous magazines. He lives in Wiltshire, England, with his wife and two children.