Gravity : how the weakest force in the universe shaped our lives / Brian Clegg.
- ISBN: 9780312616298 (hardback)
- ISBN: 0312616295 (hardback)
- ISBN: 9781466802520 (e-book)
- ISBN: 1466802529 (e-book)
- Physical Description: 322 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : St. Martin's Press, 2012.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
What goes up -- A natural tendency -- Gravity falters -- And yet it moves -- Action at a distance and other gravitational mysteries -- Warping the universe -- Einstein's masterpiece -- One of four -- Enter the quantum -- Particles and waves in the ether -- Cavorite returns -- Center of attraction.
Search for related items by subject
General relativity (Physics)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kirtland Community College.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Gravity : How the Weakest Force in the Universe Shaped Our Lives
BRIAN CLEGG is most recently the author of How to Build a Time Machine . He holds a physics degree from Cambridge and has written regular columns, features, and reviews for numerous magazines. He lives in Wiltshire, England, with his wife and two children.