The new class conflict / Joel Kotkin ; with a ... Read More
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kirtland Community College.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
- ISBN: 9780914386285 (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 091438628X (alk. paper)
- Physical Description: xii, 215 pages ; 24 cm
- Publisher: Candor, NY : Telos Press Publishing, 2014.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages ... Read More
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Foreword / by Fred Siegel -- The new class ... Read More
In ways not seen since the Gilded age of the late ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Social conflict > United States.
Elite (Social sciences) > United States.
High technology industries > United States.
Middle class > United States.