Having sex, wanting intimacy : why women settle ... Read More
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kirtland Community College.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
- ISBN: 9781442220201 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1442220201 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781442220218 (electronic)
xi, 233 pages ; 24 cm
- Publisher: Lanham : Rowman & Littlefield Publishers, Inc., ... Read More
- Copyright: ©2013
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|
Includes bibliographical references (pages ... Read More
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Preface -- The quick fix : sextimacy defined -- ... Read More
This book, in a step-by-step progression, shows a ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
Women Sexual behavior
Summary: This book, in a step-by-step progression, shows a better way to breaking the cycle and cultivating better relationships. It teaches women how to recognize when they are in a Sextimacy event as opposed to the beginning of a mutually fulfilling relationship that won't leave them racked with morning-after regrets.