N or M ? a Tommy and Tuppence mystery / Agatha Christie.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kirtland Community College.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Kirtland Community College Library||PR 6005 .H66 N6 2012||30775305480452||General Collection||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780062074324 (trade pbk.)
- ISBN: 0062074326 (trade pbk.)
- Physical Description: 236 p. ; 21 cm.
- Edition: 1st William Morrow trade pbk ed.
- Publisher: New York : William Morrow, 2012.
Original copyright: 1941.
"It is World War II, and while the RAF struggles to keep the Luftwaffe at bay, Britain faces an even more sinister threat from 'the enemy within'--Nazis posing as ordinary citizens. With pressure mounting, the intelligence service appoints two unlikely spies, Tommy and Tuppence Beresford. Their mission: to seek out a man and a woman from among the colorful guests at Sans Souci, a seaside hotel. But this assignment is no stroll along the promenade--N and M have just murdered Britain's finest agent and no one at all can be trusted..."--P.  of cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Beresford, Tommy (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Beresford, Tuppence (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Private investigators > England > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
England > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- A Tommy and Tuppence mystery
- The Agatha Christie collection
- Christie, Agatha, 1890-1976. Tommy and Tuppence mystery.
- Agatha Christie collection.