The target [sound recording] / David Baldacci.
The President knows it's a perilous, high-risk assignment. If he gives the order, he has the opportunity to take down a global menace, once and for all. If the mission fails, he would face certain impeachment, and the threats against the nation would multiply. So the president turns to the one team that can pull off the impossible: Will Robie and his partner, Jessica Reel. Together, Robie and Reel's talents as assassins are unmatched. But there are some in power who don't trust the pair.
- ISBN: 9781478952480
- ISBN: 1478952482
- ISBN: 9781478982517 (Library edition)
- ISBN: 1478982519 (Library edition)
- Physical Description: 11 sound discs (ca. 13 hr.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: New York : Hachette Audio, p2014.
|Creation/Production Credits Note:||
Producer and director, Kevin Thomsen.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Ron McLarty and Orlagh Cassidy.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Assassins > Fiction.
Assassination > Fiction.
Betrayal > Fiction.
Suspense / Thriller.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kirtland Community College.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.