Automotive technician certification. Parts ... Read More
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kirtland Community College.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
- ISBN: 9781111127145 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 111112714X (pbk.)
- Physical Description: vi, 344 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Edition: Fifth edition.
- Publisher: Clifton Park, New York : Delmar/Cengage Learning, 2013.
- Copyright: ©2013
"Part No. 192714"--P.  of cover.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Preface -- Section 1: History And Purpose Of ASE ... Read More
Overview: The fifth edition of Delmar's Automotive ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Examinations, questions, etc.
Search for related items by series
- Delmar Learning's test preparation series
- Automotive technician certification
- Automotive technician certification.
- Delmar Learning's test preparation series.
Summary: Overview: The fifth edition of Delmar's Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Test Preparation Manual for the P2 PARTS SPECIALIST certification exam contains an abundance of content designed to help you successfully pass your ASE exam. This manual will ensure that you not only understand the task list and therefore the content your actual certification exam will be based upon, but also provides descriptions of the various types of questions on a typical ASE exam, as well as presents valuable test taking strategies enabling you to be fully prepared and confident on test day.