The museum of extraordinary things : a novel / Alice Hoffman.
"An extraordinarily imaginative and immersive novel, this one set in New York from 1911-1925"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781451693560 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1451693567 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 368 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Scribner hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Scribner, 2014.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 367-368).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Young women > Fiction.
Immigrants > New York (State) > New York > Fiction.
Russians > New York (State) > New York > Fiction.
New York (State) > History > 20th century > Fiction.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kirtland Community College.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.