Native trees of the Midwest : identification, wildlife values, and landscaping use / Sally S. Weeks, Harmon P. Weeks, Jr., George R. Parker.
Designed to introduce the student, layperson and professional to the native trees of Indiana and surrounding states by providing hard-to-find color images and updated nomenclature from previous, state-specific field guides.
- ISBN: 9781557535726
- ISBN: 1557535728
- Physical Description: ix, 357 p. : ill. (chiefly col.), maps (some col.) ; 26 cm.
- Edition: Rev. and expanded 2nd ed.
- Publisher: West Lafayette, Ind. : Purdue University Press, c2010.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (p. 351-352) and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Conifers -- Hardwoods -- Introduced species.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Trees > Middle West > Identification.
Trees > Indiana > Identification.
Trees > Middle West > Pictorial works.
Trees > Indiana > Pictorial works.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kirtland Community College.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.