Turn here sweet corn : organic farming works
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kirtland Community College.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
- ISBN: 9780816677719 (hc : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0816677719 (hc : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780816677726 (pb : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0816677727 (pb : alk. paper)
335 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis : University of Minnesota Press, ... Read More
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Cold, hard water -- My name is Tina -- It's not ... Read More
"A memoir of making these essential relationships ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
Women farmers United States Biography
Organic farming United States Anecdotes
Turn Here Sweet Corn : Organic Farming Works
Atina Diffley is an organic vegetable farmer who now educates consumers, farmers, and policymakers about organic farming through the consulting business Organic Farming Works LLC, owned by her and her husband, Martin. From 1973 through 2007, the Diffleys owned and operated Gardens of Eagan, one of the first certified organic produce farms in the Midwest.