The joy of juicing : 150 imaginative, healthful juicing recipes for drinks, soups, salads, sauces, entrées, and desserts / Gary Null, Ph.D. and Shelly Null.
Features information on the benefits of juicing, including how fresh juice can cleanse and detoxify, how each juice recipe can effectively treat particular conditions, and practical guidance on buying a juicer and using it.
- ISBN: 9781583335192 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1583335196 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: x, 276 pages ; 23 cm
- Edition: 3rd edition.
- Publisher: New York : Avery, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc., c2013.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
The basics of juicing -- Juices and smoothies -- Breakfast foods -- Soups -- Salads -- Dressings, sauces, dips, and spreads -- Main dishes -- Desserts.
Search for related items by subject
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kirtland Community College.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Kirtland Community College Library||TX 840 .J84 N85 2013||30775305471667||General Collection||Available||-|