Brain rules for baby : how to raise a smart and happy child from zero to five / John Medina.
The best-selling author of Brain Rules extends his popular plan to infants, sharing what the latest science says about raising smart and happy children, in a book that includes such advice as: TV is harmful for children under 2, the best predictor of academic performance is a child's level of self-control, praising effort is better than praising intelligence and much more. --Publishers description.
- ISBN: 9780983263388
- ISBN: 0983263388
- Physical Description: 323 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Edition: Second edition, updated and expanded edition.
- Publisher: Seattle, WA : Pear Press, 
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Introduction -- Pregnancy -- Relationship -- Smart baby: seeds -- Smart baby: soil -- Happy baby: seeds -- Happy baby: soil -- Moral baby -- Sleepy baby.
Search for related items by subject
Infants > Development.
Brain > Development.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kirtland Community College.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.