- 1 of 1 copy available at Kirtland Community College.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
- ISBN: 9780199328468 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0199328463 (hardcover)
1 atlas (448 pages) : color illustrations, color ... Read More
- Edition: Twentieth edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Published in North America by ... Read More
- Copyright: �2013
"Philip's, a division of Octopus Publishing Group Limited"--Title page verso.
Relief shown by shading, spot heights, and gradient tints. Depths shown by gradient tints and ... Read More
Maps on lining papers.
|Formatted Contents Note:|
World statistics -- The future of the oceans and ... Read More
Provides maps and satellite photography that ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
Physical geography Maps
Earth (Planet) Remote-sensing images
Summary: Provides maps and satellite photography that reflect the most recent political, economic, and demographic statistics, and presents articles addressing the environment and population matters in major cities of the world.