Dream eyes / Jayne Ann Krentz.
Returning to the Oregon small town where fellow members of a research team were killed two years earlier, psychic counselor Gwen Frazier, convinced that her mentor's untimely death is related, searches for answers at the side of psychic investigator Judson Coppersmith, who is haunted by urgent dreams and a primal attraction to Gwen.
- ISBN: 9780515154085
- ISBN: 0515154083
- Physical Description: 404 pages ; 18 cm.
- Edition: Jove mass market edition.
- Publisher: New York : Jove Books, 2014.
- Copyright: �2013
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Psychics > Fiction.
Oregon > Fiction.
|Genre:||Paranormal romance stories.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kirtland Community College.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Kirtland Community College Library||PS 3561 .R44 D74 2014||30775305467426||General Collection||Available||-|