- 1 of 1 copy available at Kirtland Community College.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Kirtland Community College Library||PZ 7 .C537 Gla 2010||30775305465891||General Collection||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781416972259 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1416972250 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9781451726848 (Paw Prints bdg.)
- ISBN: 1451726848 (Paw Prints bdg.)
- ISBN: 9781439158425 (eBook)
- ISBN: 1439158428 (eBook)
541 p. ; 21 cm.
- Edition: 1st Margaret K. McElderry Books pbk. ed.
- Publisher: New York : Margaret K. McElderry Books, , c2009.
Includes sneak peek of the first book in the author's Infernal devices trilogy, the prequel to the Mortal instruments series.
Includes excerpt from the fourth book in the author's Mortal instruments series, City of fallen angels.
|Summary, etc.:||Still pursuing a cure for her mother's enchantment, Clary uses all her powers and ingenuity to get into Idris, the forbidden country of the secretive Shadowhunters, and to its capital, the City of Glass, where with the help of a newfound friend, Sebastian, she uncovers important truths about her family's past that will not only help save her mother but all those that she holds most dear.|