Three squares : the invention of the American meal
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kirtland Community College.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
- ISBN: 9780465025527 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0465025528 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9780465040964 (e-book)
xvii, 304 pages, 16 unnumbered pages of plates : ... Read More
- Publisher: New York : Basic Books, a member of the Perseus ... Read More
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:|
We are how we eat -- Why colonial meals were messy ... Read More
We are what we eat, as the saying goes, but we are ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Food habits United States History
Diet United States History
Dinners and dining United States History
Luncheons United States History
Breakfasts United States History
National characteristics, American
United States Social life and customs