The mark of Athena / Rick Riordan.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kirtland Community College.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Kirtland Community College Library||PZ 7 .R567 Mar 2012||30775305457443||General Collection||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781423140603 (hardback)
- ISBN: 1423140605 (hardback)
- Physical Description: 586 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Disney Hyperion Books, c2012.
"The Greek and Roman demigods will have to cooperate in order to defeat the giants released by the Earth Mother, Gaea. Then they will have to sail together to the ancient land--Greece itself--to find the Doors of Death"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Fantasy fiction, American.
Young adult fiction, American.
Adventure stories, American.