Grain brain : the surprising truth about wheat, ... Read More
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kirtland Community College.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780316234801
- ISBN: 031623480X
- ISBN: 9780316239837 (large print)
- ISBN: 0316239836 (large print)
- Physical Description: x, 323 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown, and Company, 2013.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages ... Read More
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Against the grain -- What are your risk factors? ... Read More
The devastating truth about the effects of wheat, ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Brain > Diseases > Nutritional aspects.
Carbohydrates > Metabolism.
Summary: The devastating truth about the effects of wheat, sugar, and carbs on the brain, with a 30-day plan to achieve optimum health.