Italian conversation demystified / Beth Bartolini-Salimbeni.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kirtland Community College.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Kirtland Community College Library||PC 1121 .B37 2011||30775305460140||General Collection||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780071636582 (bk. with CD-ROM set : acid-free paper)
- ISBN: 0071636587 (bk. with CD set : acid-free paper)
- ISBN: 9780071636551 (pbk. : acid-free paper)
- ISBN: 0071636552 (pbk. : acid-free paper)
- ISBN: 9780071636568
- ISBN: 0071636560
- ISBN: 9780071636575
- ISBN: 0071636579
- Physical Description: xii, 244 p. : some ill. ; 24 cm. + 2 sound discs (digital ; 4 3/4 in.)
- Publisher: New York : McGraw-Hill, c2011.
Cover title: Italian conversation demystified: hard stuff made easy.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Italian at home -- Introduction to Italian -- Getting acquainted -- Everyday life -- Expressing likes and dislikes -- The foods of Italy -- Traveling in Italy -- Planning a trip to Italy -- Going out for the evening -- Outdoor activities -- Private and public celebrations -- Talking about your trip.
Unlock the riddle of speaking and interacting in Italian and gain a solid foundation for building conversation skills. Each chapter features a conversation one can follow in the book and then on the audio disk to see and hear how Italians really speak.
Text in English and Italian.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Italian language > Conversation and phrase books > English.
Italian language > Spoken Italian.
Italian language > Sound recordings for English speakers.
Italian language > Self-instruction.