The United States Coast Guard and national defense ... Read More
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kirtland Community College.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
- ISBN: 9780786464807 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0786464801 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: xiii, 264 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Jefferson, N.C. : McFarland & Co., c2012.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (p. 244-254) ... Read More
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Introduction -- The Coast Guard: 1790 to World War ... Read More
"This chronicle of the Coast Guard's contributions ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Coast Guard > History.
Coastal surveillance > United States > History.
Summary: "This chronicle of the Coast Guard's contributions to national defense examines participation in World War I, World War II, Korea, the Cold War, Vietnam, and the War on Terror. Among the topics explored are defense threats, drug trafficking, and border security, as well as Coast Guard personnel, training, leadership, and assets"--Provided by publisher.